Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First post

Well, this is my first post, the first step on a long journey to nowhere. Basically I have decided to start a blog to exercise my writing, help organize my thoughts, (it is always better to put down your thoughts on some medium when they hit you, otherwise you will most likely forget them within the next hour or so) and maybe let people I know whats going on with me. I must admit this blog was created in reaction to several of my other friends creating blogs, but it seemed like such a good idea to me, I decided to jump on the bandwagon. I digress, I will be talking about anything from movies, video games, books, as well as ideas and techniques for a novel I am conspiring with a friend of mine to write. So, without any further ado, I officially kick off my blog!