Monday, August 11, 2008

Another Weekend in the Books

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but it has been a long and busy weekend for me. Work was really hectic, but that is a good thing seeing as I made some good money, although I have to say I wouldn't mind a break in the pace every so often.

There are so many good games coming out soon, I suppose we are coming upon gaming (holiday) season pretty soon. Madden 09 is coming out on Tuesday, I will probably end up going over to my friends place to get some time in on the game, still not sure if I am going to but it or not. After Madden 06, I really lost a lot of interest in the franchise, because it was such a big let down that year. Also there is Warhammer online which everyone knows I am really looking forward to. I also just saw a trailer for Star Trek online and I have to admit it looks pretty darn cool. Then ofcourse there is Spore, Fable 2, FF 13 just to name a few. It looks to be shaping up to be a pretty good year.

As far as the writing front goes, I honestly haven't had a lot of time to really concentrate on ideas for the novel, work has been keeping me really busy as of recently, but maybe I can get some time in tomorrow on it during some down periods during the day.